Sick and tired of being Sick and Tired all the time?
Still Feeling Terrible but told by other doctors that all of your lab tests look normal?
A few of the most common reasons patient’s suffer with chronic fatigue:
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron, vitamin B12, and vitamin D
- Thyroid Hormone imbalances
- Inflammation & Pain
- Chronic Stress
- Other Hormone Imbalances
You are not out of options!
Dr. Teresa loves a good detective story, and wants to help solve the mystery behind why you feel tired all of the time. Lab tests are an important part of investigating the reasons behind fatigue. So is taking adequate time with a patient in the office. Unfortunately many conventional appointments are just not long enough for practitioners to get enough information to find the root cause of fatigue.
- First is a very detailed intake – your first office visit is typically 75-90 minutes
- This often means ordering lab tests, because chances are there are some key tests that were missed in the past.
- Correct Nutritional Deficiencies
- Correct Hormone imbalances
- Educate & Help You Create a Balanced Lifestyle