Dr. Teresa Goldsmith is a Naturopathic Doctor who focuses on helping people with stress, fatigue, pain and mood concerns. She completed specialized training in Ayurveda, the natural healing system of India. Dr. Teresa practices at the Emerald Center for Integrative Medicine in Seattle, and The Natural Path to Healing in Woodinville, Washington.
About Emerald Center for Integrative Medicine
Our Mission: To bring wellness to mind, body and spirit.
The healthcare provided at Emerald Center is based upon the principles of naturopathic medicine:
- First to do no harm.
- Treat the whole person.
- To trust the healing power of nature.
- To identify and treat the cause of the condition.
- To educate and embrace the physician as teacher.
- Prevention is the best cure
Memberships and Affiliations:
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm*
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm*
- Saturday: Closed
- *Appointments on Mondays and Fridays are
available at The Natural Path to Healing in
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
appointments are located in Seattle.
For general questions and inquiries, please complete the following fields: